- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 tbs red wine vinegar
- 1 medium onion finally chopped
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 to 3 large very soft avocados
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- Sprinkle gelatin over broth and stir over low heat until melted.
- Add vinegar, onion, lime juice & chill.
- Cut avocados, peal, seed, & beat until smooth & creamy. Blend 2 cups of the avocado mixture with mayonnaise, & the broth mixture season with salt & hot sauce to taste.
- Fold in whipped cream & pour into 6 cup mold.
- Chill for 4 hours or until firm.