- 2 lbs of Chicken
- 1/2 cup of chopped parsley
- 2 lemons cut into halves
- 1 small red onion finely
- 2 cups of oil
- 1/2 tsp of mashed garlic
- 1 cup of all purpose wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp adobo chicken seasoning
- 3 eggs
- Clean the chicken.
- Boil with onion, parsley, pinch of salt for 20 minutes.
- Take chicken out of the water and put aside.
- Beat the eggs .Mix the flour with the adobo chicken seasoning.
- Put the chicken in the eggs batter, coat with flower and let stand for 20 minutes.
- Deep fry the chicken pieces until golden brown. Drain excess oil on paper towel and serve.
Featured cookbook: Aunt Clara's Dominican Cookbook