- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 Medium sized Onion sliced
- 2 Medium sized tomatoes, diced
- Dash of black - or white pepper
- 2 Stock cubes, crushed
- 2 Cloves of garlic finely crushed
- 2 1/2 Oz. shredded codfish
- 2 tbsp seasoned soy sauce
- 1 Can of coconut milk
- 5 oz. rice
- Heat the oil, saute the sliced onions. Add the tomatoes, garlic the black/white pepper and the stock cubes and stir.
- Combine the shredded codfish, the soy sauce and stir. Simmer until codfish is light brown. Add the codfish and coconut milk to the rice and stir.
- Cover the pan and cook at low heat.