- 2 cups rice
- 6 cups water for wrapping
- 10 - 12 inches sheets of aluminum foil
- In a large pot, cooke the rice in the 6 cups of water. Bring to a boil then lower the heat.
- Cover the pot and cook until most of the water is absorbed. Then turn off the heat and let the rice cool down for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Fill 1 1/2 cup with the cooked rice and place at the edge of the sheet of aluminum foil. Roll once and fold both edges of the foil, then roll further till the rice log is sealed.
- Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil. Put the rice log in the pot, cover and cook for 1 1/2 - 2 hours at low heat.
- Remove the log from the pot and let cool down for several hours.Unwrap the aluminum foil, cut the rolls into 1/2 - 1 inch slices.
- Serve with other dishes or vegetables.