- 2 Lbs of fish fillet
- 2 tbsp of lemon and pepper seasoning salt
- 2 tbsp of corn oil 1 large Onion (diced into cubes)
- 3 Cloves of garlic finely chopped
- 2 tbsp of masala powder (curry powder)
- 1 cup of water
- 2 - 3 tbsp ketchup
- hot peppers (1 - 2)
- 1/2 tsp of Sugar
- Season and fry the fish fillet. Heat the oil and add the diced Onion and chopped garlic, cook until glazed
- Add the masala powder and stir.
- Add the fried fish fillet, water, sugar, ketchup, and hot peppers.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes