- 1-2 lbs chicken wings
- 2 tbsp vinegar or 1 lime
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp Adobo chicken seasoning
- 1 tbsp Hot Pepper Sauce
- 2 Eggs 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- Clean wings, season with salt, adobo seasoning & hot sause Heat over at 350 degrees.
- Beat the eggs and roll in the wings in the eggs mixture. Put flour or bread crumbs, grated cheese in a plastic bag.
- Put chicken wings in bag shake well. Lightly grease baking sheet, put chicken wings cover with foil.
- Bake for about 45 to 60 minutes, or until golden brown.