- 1-1/2 lb fish filet (minced)
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Evaporated Milk
- 1 small sweet pepper (chopped)
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 1 tbsp of lemon & pepper seasoning salt
- 1 tbsp margarine (melted)
- 2 cabbage leaves
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- Clean fish, and boil for 10 minutes. In a mixing bowl combine the fish, the lemon & pepper seasoning,1/2 bread crumbs, milk, the sweet pepper & mix well to form a soft consistency.
- Put cabbage leaves on a Greased loaf pant. Add 1/2 the mixture. Layer the mixture with the hard boiled eggs. Add the remaining mixture.
- Cover with the remaining bread crumbs and the melted margarine. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden brown.