- 1 tbsp of lime juice
- 1 1/2 of a green mango cut in small cubes
- 3 tbsp of oil
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 2 tbsp chopped Onion
- 1 chopped clove of garlic
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp of lemon & pepper seasoning salt
- 1 1/2 lb fish steaks
- Sprinkle the lemon and pepper seasoning salt on both sides of the fish steaks.
- Lightly fry the onion & garlic in the 3 tbsp of oil Add the curry powder, stir & cook for 3 minutes. Add the coconut milk, lime juice, the mango, & cook until thick.
- Add in fish and cook gently until tender. Do not stir fish, move the pan gently backward & forward to prevent it from sticking to the bottom of the pan.