- 1/2 lb minced beef
- 2 cups of rice
- 4 cups of low salt stock
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 tsp salt Black pepper
- 1 tsp picante sauce
- 1 tsp tomato ketchup Pumpkin,
- diced 3 tomatoes, cut in chunks
- 1 small can of peas (Drain the water)
- Bring the stock to a boil, and add the rice (Cook and low heat).
- Fry onion lightly in heated oil 3. Add the meat to the onion, stir, cook at low heat for about 5 minutes or until brown.
- Add salt, pepper ketchup, picante sauce, 1 cup of water and simmer for about 15-20 minutes.
- When the rice is almost done, add the meat, pumpkin, tomatoes, and peas.
- Mix, and complete cooking.
- Serve hot.