- 2 lbs chicken breast (debone)
- 1 tsp cumin (ground)
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- fresh or dried thyme
- black pepper
- cayenne pepper (optional)
- Wash and cut chicken breast down the middle (to form a butterfly), season with herbs, salt, olive oil and cumin.
- Marinate for 2 hours or more.
- Place in a baking dish, cover with foil and bake for 30 mins in a moderately hot oven (350 degrees) or place in a non stick frying pan and simmer for 20 mins on a low heat.
- Serve with boiled rice and garden salad! Enjoy!