Roasted Garlic Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- 1 head garlic olive oil
- 5 large sweet potatoes (Light yellow ones, not the orange yams)
- 6 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup of whipping cream
- salt and white pepper to taste
- Cut the top off unpeeled garlic head. Drizzle with olive oil, place in baking pan & bake & 250 degrees for 30 - 40 minutes.
- Bake the potatoes at 400 degrees for 1 hour or until tender.
- Cut potatoes in half, scoop into saucepan and mash.
- Squeeze roasted garlic into the mashed potatoes.
- Add butter, mash while adding cream a little at a time. Add salt & pepper to taste