- 6 Chicken leg quarters, skinned and trimmed of fat
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup sliced bread crumbs
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 food storage bag
- 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place chicken pieces in bowl, cover with milk. Let soak for 20 minutes in refrigerator.
- Combine bread crumbs, cheese, parsley flakes, black pepper.
- Put the mixture in the plastic bag.
- Put one leg at a time in the plastic bag, shake until all sides are well coated with the cheese bread mixture.
- Cover the baking pan with vegetable oil and place the chicken legs on baking pan. Cook in the oven for 45 minutes