- 2 lbs (2 1/2 cups) red potatoes
- Salt to taste
- 1 Lb (3 1/2 cups) fresh green beans
- 3 Cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp of sugar
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup fine chopped red onion
- 3 tbsp fresh dill Lemon juice (half lemon)
- Dice potatoes into bite size pieces, cook in salted water until tender.
- Steam green beans for 5 to 8 minutes. Prepare dressing with dill, vinegar, oil, lemon juice, garlic, mustard & sugar (mix well).
- Add onion and bell pepper to cooled beans and potatoes, top with dressing and mix.