- 3/4 lb. red snapper fillet
- Lemon and pepper seasoning
- salt to taste
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 Cup chopped red pepper
- 1/2 Cup carrots, cut in strips
- 1 Clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 Cup dry white wine
- 2 Tbsp of low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 Large tomato, chopped
- 2 Tbsp of olives, chopped
- Sprinkle the lemon & pepper seasoning salt to both side of the fish Let stand for 15 minutes. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add onion, red pepper, carrot & garlic, cook for 10 minutes. Add wine and bring to boil & remove vegetables from the pan.
- Put fillets in a single layer in center of skillet. Cover & cook for 5 minutes. Add tomato and olives,top with cheese.
- Cover; cook 3 minutes, or until fish is firm Transfer fish to serving platter; garnish with vegetables and pan juices.