- 1 can Libby's corned beef
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 4 tsp of vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp golden ray margarine
- 1 tsp Jamaican pimento seeds
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 medium potato, cubed
- 1 sprig of Thyme
- 1 scotch bonnet pepper
- 1/2 tsp margarine (for rice)
- 2 1/2 cups of Canilla white rice
- season salt, black pepper and garlic powder to taste
- Wash rice and prepare rice to steam. Once rice is steamed to perfection add 1/2 teaspoon of your favorite margarine to melt over steamed rice.
- Add 4 teaspoon of vegetable oil to frying pan and fry sliced onion, chopped scallion and pimento seeds and fry until onion and scallion are soft take them out and drain them.
- Fry the potatoes until they are golden brown.
- Drain the potatoes but leave the pimento seeds in the remaining oil to fry the bully beef. Fry the bully beef in the remaining oil and add 1/2 teaspoon of Golden ray margarine, fry lighty by stirring back forth, then add the onions, scallions, potatoes, and thyme.
- Add a little water to allow bully beef to steam a little. Once bully beef is steamed add the scotch bonnet pepper on top. Enjoy.