- 2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp allspice, clove, nutmeg and cardamom
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cup grated carrots
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup coconut, walnuts (pieces)
- 1/2 cup raisins or cranberries
- Beat sugar, oil, and eggs together. Add dry ingredients fold in carrots, pineapple, coconuts, raisins or cranberries and vanilla.
- Bake in a greased and floured 13x9 inch pan at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- When cooled if you would prefer a two layer cake cut in half frost the bottom with cream cheese frosting then top with second half and ice the remainder of the cake.