- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 tbsp
- fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 Scotch bonnet pepper seeded and thinly sliced
- Four 6 - 8 ounce fish fillets
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Combine the olive oil with the garlic, lime juice, ginger and scotch bonnet in a mixing bowl.
- Add the fish fillets and turn to coat them well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Light a grill and remove the fillets from the marinade and scrape off most of the garlic and ginger pieces.
- Season the fish with salt and pepper and cook over grill.