- 3 lb white fish fillets 3/4 inches
- 4 shallots, peeled and chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup dark rum
- juice of 2 limes
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- small bunch chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- bunch chopped fresh rosemary
- fresh washed mixed leaves
- Remove the skins and small bones, wash the fish and pat it dry with a paper towel.
- Grill the fish for 3-4 mins turning half way through. The fish should be just under cooked, it will continue to cook in the sauce.
- While the fish fillets are grilling you can make sauce, by gently browning the shallots and garlic. Then add all the other ingredients and reduces the stock by half.
- Serve immediately on to the mixed leaves spoon some of the sauce over the top.